1. Submit UFCW Verification worksheet with the form below.
2. Apply to Eastern Gateway Community College with the button below.
- Submit a official High School transcript or official GED test scores.
- Submit official College transcript, if any.
- Work with an advisor from EGCC to enroll in classes.
3. Apply online for FAFSA with the button below.
Once you are enrolled, we will work with you to ensure your eligibility for the scholarship to cover the tuition and fees charged by Eastern Gateway Community College. Your financial aid from the FAFSA will apply to your bill. The UFCW Free College Benefit will cover any remaining balance or the total cost if it is determined that you don’t qualify for any grants.
4. Check with your employer for tuition reimbursement or assistance that may be applied.
Please Note: While each of the items does need to be completed, you can work on each concurrently— you don’t have to wait for a response to move on to the next item.